Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Newanimal

http://ashleysaoitartblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=40

^^^^ This is the equivalent of my frog tongue, I used my zoo animal (cougar) and combined it with a cow. Sticking with my theme I decided to use a cougar and combined it with a fish. Meshing the two animals was a little difficult with the scales, but I just lowered the opacity. If I were to change something, I might've picked a brighter colored fish. This way it blends, but a purple fish could be really cool. And like i said before this is a mix between a cougar and a fish it doesn't have a name because cougar and fish really don't blend well word-wise. My other animal, the cowgar (cougar and cow) would technically be a part of our little animal family.

Here is my beautiful cougar/fish

No comments:

Post a Comment