Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Clone

I am already quite familiar with Photoshop, and have used layer masks before. However, I struggled a bit with remembering where all the buttons were, I also had some technical difficulties with the computer freezing up. Shadows were also a bit of a challenge but I got help. Lastly I didn't realize my blurred, and I accidentally cut a lot of myself out at first. If I could change anything it would be the actual pose, I looked very disgusted and insane in most of the pictures! Oh well at least it looks interesting :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't see many issues with the project, and it looks very well meshed together. You did good with the shadows and proper proportions. They just don't look like they are connected, the shadows of your two front images, as well as the intensity of the two shadows. One is much darker than the other. Overall it was a great job, with no blurs or cuts :^) - Tyler Bush

    ReplyDelete