Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Final blog post (but not really)

     For the first piece I spray painted a heart when we were outside. While I was spray painting this Megan took a burst photo of me doing it. After this we went on photoshop to create a gif. I had to choose which color to spray paint, and I wanted to paint something simple but still represented me. So I used orange because I like orange, and then a heart because I'm nice. Even though the majority of the project was done on the computer, without the actual picture that I spray painted the technology part never could have been done.
Here it is

     The next piece was our Post-it note thingy. We started off in the computer lab choosing a person, then changing the picture to make it high contrast. Then I used the sticky note colors to make them similar, lastly I made everything into tiny little squares. After we voted and I WONNN we took it back to our classroom and made some art. So we used the picture and sticky notes, and then made a grid to put them on. I played the expert role as the tape girl. Without having the computer I never could have made this AMAZINGG tribute Paul.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment