Monday, May 11, 2015

Monster

     My monster is the best because it isn't even a monster, it is a dinosaur, in particular a hearasaur. This is the best creature to ever be made, and you are the luckiest person ever because you can keep her. You see I'm still trying to pick a name for her, but I can't think of one. Anyways we're still trying to finish painting her so I don't have a final product, but you'll see her when she's all done.
     Alright so I got the idea of this heartasaur a long time ago with Kara. I decided to use this instead of a monster. Then we started sculpting, as always it took a lotttttt of work. I had to make her perfect! After working on that we went to the computer lab and we worked on making adds for the box, which by the way are adorable.
     After a few days in there we went back to the class, made boxes for the monsters, and then started painting them. As I said before, not really done yet, BUT she will be way worth the wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment