Friday, March 4, 2016

The stencil face

I based my blind portrait off of a few things on that sheet, 1. He said "kill everything" and that's all I could make out 2. He couldn't write neatly. So I started off by making this angry drawing with chalk pastels and stuff. I wanted it to be angry but super messy at the same time. That was really easy to do with chalk pastels. For my real project I wanted to something even bigger, and slightly less boring. At first I was going to do a huge painting, but instead I ended up making cardboard stencils of my angry face and put them up around the school. The part that kept it being really messy and making it look angry was when I put a super huge coat of chalk paint on so when I pressed it against the wall some would drip down. Anyways this project ended up a lot better than I though it would, but it didn't last too long. The chalk paint soaked up into the cardboard and ruined the stencils, but it was fun while it lasted :)




No comments:

Post a Comment