Saturday, September 26, 2015

Relief

For my relief piece I used something up a little bit different then most prople, i worked with Christmas lights. I ended up shaping the lights into a wreath formation cutting out drywall, crushing ornaments, and drilling a bunch of holes. Obviously my project was a little different than the average persons and I got the inspiration for my project through lights. I love light bulbs I find them super fun to work with and I knew that I wanted to incorporate then into my piece. Another big inspiration for my piece was christmas, obviously I really love Christmas and it was really fun to making something that I love. My favorite part of the piece was having it light up even though it broke a couple times, a bunch of the lights went out I still thought it ended up looking super cool and I would say it was successful. Next time I would try a little bit harder to be careful with the drywall and not let Grayson kick it. Here are the pictures of my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment